1. cheap monday acid wash jeans - I'm in love with acid wash jeans at the moment especially after watching Jenn Im from Clothesencounters pull hers off so well. These Cheap Monday ones are just heavenly in my opinion but I just can't buy jeans online, especially superskinny ones like these, so I'm gonna have to scour my local Urban Outfitters for a pair.
2. ombred sweatshirt - I have such a love hate relationship with sweatshirts, as I feel sometimes they just make you look like a slob but this is a definite exception. The ombred lovelyness combined with the cut out shoulders makes this a sweatshirt I would happily wear on an almost daily basis.
3. oatmeal knit jumper - As someone who leans towards black and purple in terms of knitwear I find I often lack warmer pieces in lighter shades, this gorgeous lightweight knit is perfect for layering and would work insanely well with light wash denim and cowboy boots.
4. cut out green jumper - Once again I'm leaning towards tops with cutouts, sometimes I'm just so predictable. But this jade coloured jumper is so seasonal as we approach Christmas and looks insanely warm (a deffo + for a girl living in the tropical region of Scotland haha).
5. velvet dress - My love affair with velvet is rather funny considering my mum simply can't stand the feel of the fabric, but even she agrees that this dress is a really cool twist on teh typical Christmas party dress.