Saturday, 24 November 2012

Wishlist #001


1. cheap monday acid wash jeans - I'm in love with acid wash jeans at the moment especially after watching Jenn Im from Clothesencounters pull hers off so well. These Cheap Monday ones are just heavenly in my opinion but I just can't buy jeans online, especially superskinny ones like these, so I'm gonna have to scour my local Urban Outfitters for a pair.
2. ombred sweatshirt - I have such a love hate relationship with sweatshirts, as I feel sometimes they just make you look like a slob but this is a definite exception. The ombred lovelyness combined with the cut out shoulders makes this a sweatshirt I would happily wear on an almost daily basis.
3. oatmeal knit jumper  - As someone who leans towards black and purple in terms of knitwear I find I often lack warmer pieces in lighter shades, this gorgeous lightweight knit is perfect for layering and would work insanely well with light wash denim and cowboy boots.
4. cut out green jumper - Once again I'm leaning towards tops with cutouts, sometimes I'm just so predictable. But this jade coloured jumper is so seasonal as we approach Christmas and looks insanely warm (a deffo + for a girl living in the tropical region of Scotland haha).
5. velvet dress - My love affair with velvet is rather funny considering my mum simply can't stand the feel of the fabric, but even she agrees that this dress is a really cool twist on teh typical Christmas party dress.



13 comments:

  1. Love the velvet dress! I think my wardrobe is just going to be all velvet soon, I adore it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the velvet dress, it's a gorgeous colour
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wishlist!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore all of these. Such a great list.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the velvet dress, i think you actually just found my christmas work do' dress for me :-) thank you beaut xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!

    Inspiration is what I get from reading your blog,
    So that deserves a new follower :)

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. such lovely items!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! click here :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That velvet dress is perfect for the upcoming holidays! I'm also craving the perfect oatmeal sweater. You can never have enough! :)

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your wishlist, spesh the ombred jumper x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!
    After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
    "International Directory Blogspot" It's 160 Countries and 7200 Websites !
    Missing yours join us
    If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
    It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
    So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
    I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
    To find out more about us, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the jumpers! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the ombre top! Long live the dip dye trend as far as im concerned haha x

    http://thedaintybones.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete